Saturday, September 11, 2010

Babies Babies Everywhere!

So many people are having babies! Today was my good friends baby shower. I made a diaper cake....it took 82 diapers. She's decorated the baby's room in pink, white, and black. The cake turned out adorable!
I was frantic trying to finish little miss alexis' gift, but all turned out well. You can see it here

Otherwise, all is well. Just trying to keep a semi-tidy house...with fair success. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and putting up all my fall decorations!

3 comments:

  1. They both look great! The hat turned out so cute; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG diaper cake was so cute! baby stuff is so fun to get and make and decorate because it can be unapologetically cutesy!

    But the only thing better than baby stuff is fall and Christmas stuff because that doesn't require you have be pregnant to enjoy it! hehe. I am excited about that too.

    However, you will have to help me figure out how to do this keep the house tidy business because that is escaping me! :( I feel like I am perpetually cleaning and the dogs and my husband are coming behind me just being themselves and messing more, different things up (that is my dose of venting for the day thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO ready for fall decorations!!! Thursday is the first day of autumn! I always make myself wait until then, never want to tho! Maybe you can come over one day soon and we can enjoy some face time. Hope gyn rotations are going ok so far.

    ReplyDelete