Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ella's Nursery

I absolutely love the way Ella's room turned out and I always planned on sharing pictures after it was finished. I am constantly amazed at God's timing, as I had her room finished just hours before we found out that her heart had stopped beating. Every detail of her room is such a part of her memory to me, that I find myself standing in here just thinking of her a lot. My mom made the bedding, which was  perfect down to every tie on the bumper and perfect corner on the changing pad. A co-worker surprised me with the quilt, which she had made out of my fabric choice. I couldn't have gotten all of the tiny details in the right place without my sister-in-law and her sister. So many people put so much love into my precious girl's room. I know she would have loved it as much as I do. 


















2 comments:

  1. Ella's room is just perfect; I know that it was so much fun to work on her room. I know Ella would have loved it, but I bet she loves Heaven more!! Blessings to you, Jenny and Darren, see you soon! Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and you three so much.

    ReplyDelete