Sunday, July 25, 2010

Darren's Birthday!

The pictures are a little late coming, but I picked a few that were fun. I really enjoyed getting everything together for him this year. It's definitely different having to be the hostess of everything. And it's harder to buy gifts when the person lives with you!

We went to see Dispicable Me 3-D with my friend Erin from work. It turned out to be a really funny movie!


Darren requested Rum Ribs for his birthday dinner. They took about 4 hours just to cook, but they were delicious. We also had twice baked potato casserole, corn on the cob, and sweet hot beans.

This little guy scared the CRAP out of me on Friday night. Darren was out with the boys and I had been cleaning and shopping all day. I went downstairs around midnight to turn all the lights out and he shot in front of my feet. So, I trapped him and waited for Darren to put it outside the next day. Eww!
On Saturday morning, Kitty and her friend (we call her Amiga) got an extra treat for breakfast, Cream!!For breakfast, I made blueberry waffles, coffee, and we had delicious fruit! I always love it when the house smells like breakfast. Feels like home :)

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    Thank you for your encouragement. It feels good just to know I am not the only one who struggles. :)
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete