Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas time is here!

I finally had a chance to finish decorating and to wrap gifts. Here are a few pictures of the living room.



Don't you love my 'fireplace'?!? I was super pumped I figured out how to do it. I also got a new-to-me dining table and chairs! It's not perfect, but that just means when I bump it with something I can't be upset! We went to the store just a little while ago and I stinking forgot the candle sticks. Oh well! I'll get some soon. Here it is all fixed up for Christmas.
And for the grand finale.....I managed to lock myself out of the house this morning. Darren was still asleep. He was awakened by someone throwing rocks at his bedroom window ;o) I tried ringing the doorbell..his response "I'm sure it's broken...I never heard it". It is NOT broken.....

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm sorry you got locked out! But your decorations look beautiful! I miss your old, skinny Christmas tree! And you, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so precious!! hehe. Love your beautiful house! Hope you had a wonderful christmas. Have you already started back to work? I will try to message you today. I hope I didn't miss the chance to see you before the craziness of life starts again but I loved the little window into Christmas at your house

    ReplyDelete